Here For You 24/7/365
Life is full of surprises. Some are good, while others can be a little ﬂat – like your tire after a nail found its way into it. At Mopar®, we understand. That’s why if you’re in need of Roadside Assistance, you can call the following number for help. Our customer service teams are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.1-800-363-4869
To Best Serve You
When you call, please have the following information available:
- Vehicle identiﬁcation number (VIN)
- License plate number
- Where you are located (city, cross streets, landmarks, etc.)
- Type of vehicle
- Odometer reading
- Nature of the problem (brief description)
Need a Tow?
If your vehicle cannot be driven due to a mechanical breakdown, it will be towed to the nearest authorized FCA Retailer that services your brand of vehicle (or to the FCA Retailer of your choice, provided it is within a 35-kilometre distance of the point of breakdown).
If your vehicle is stuck in a ditch or snow on or adjacent to a public roadway and appears to be undamaged, and the tow facility has access, it will be winched to the nearest road surface. If your vehicle is unable to proceed under its own power and a tow is required once the winch is performed, you will be responsible for paying the service facility for the winch and the tow.
If your battery is dead, jump-start assistance will be dispatched to your location. In the event that your vehicle fails to start, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest FCA Retailer (or to the FCA Retailer of your choice, provided it is within a 35-kilometre distance of the point of breakdown).
If your keys are locked in your vehicle or your locks are frozen, help will be sent to your location. (Service is limited to providing access to the seating area only and does not include the cost of replacing keys).
If you have a ﬂat tire, the service facility will remove it and install your spare tire. The spare tire must be inﬂated and in sound operating condition. Tire repairs are not covered.
Out of Fuel?
If your vehicle runs out of fuel, a small amount of gasoline will be delivered to your location, where regulations permit. In all other cases, including alternate fuels, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest re-fueling centre. In these instances, the cost of fuel purchased will be your responsibility.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
24-Hour Roadside Assistance is applicable for the term of 5 years or 100,000 kilometres, whichever comes ﬁrst. Vehicles placed in taxi, police, limousine, postal or ambulance service and all SRT® vehicles are covered for Roadside Assistance for 3 years or 60,000 kilometres, whichever comes ﬁrst.
For Alfa Romeo Vehicles Only
24-Hour Roadside Assistance is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 4 years or 80,000 kilometres, whichever comes ﬁrst.
Roadside Assistance Exclusions
- Roadside claims that are provided by unlicensed providers.
- Covered service must be provided in Canada or the continental United States and is limited to plated and insured vehicles that use public roadways.
- The program does not pay for towing required because of an accident.
- Incidental or consequential damages and/or charges connected with the failure of your vehicle. Some examples may include lost time and inconvenience; the loss of the use of your vehicle; rental car expenses; fuel cost; telephone, travel, meal and/or lodging expenses; the loss of personal or commercial property; the loss of work-related revenue.
- Any vehicle that has had the odometer altered.
No Emergency? No Problem.
We're Always Here to Help.
Roadside Assistance is just one of the many ways Mopar is here for you. With Mopar Vehicle Protection, you will have access to certiﬁed, factory-trained technicians, genuine Mopar Parts and service and, most importantly, peace of mind.